New Jersey's Malo Health and Wellness to Open Four-OR Surgery Center
The center will be known as the Malo Clinic Center for Ambulatory Surgery (Malo ASC). Malo Clinics are currently present in four different continents. The Malo ASC will serve as a model for patient care and bring the Clinic's "pioneering standards" to New Jersey, according to the release.
The Malo ASC will perform a variety of specialties, including orthopedics, spine, interventional pain, podiatric surgery, hand surgery, urological surgery, gynecological surgery, ENT and oral surgery.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Transactions & Valuation:
Outpatient Growth Drives Tenet's Net Income Boost in 3Q
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
AmSurg to Remain Acquisitive, Grow Revenue, Says S&P
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Carolina Orthopaedic Specialists to open surgery centerRead Now
- Blue Ridge Day Surgery Center files form D for $1.3M in financing
- MFC announces April dividend - April 28, 2015
- mHealth market to grow at CAGR of nearly 50% by 2020: 4 statistics on the market by service
- Gastroenterology special issue: "You are what you eat"
- Boston Scientific sales hit $1.77 billion in Q1: 5 things to know