New Jersey's Lourdes Health System Announces Joint Venture With Centennial Surgery Center
The Lourdes Health System, which owns the Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County in Willingboro, N.J., has announced a joint venture partnership with Centennial Surgery Center in Vorhees, N.J., according to a Burlington County Times report.
The partnership will enable the health system to meet the demand for outpatient surgery among its expanding patient base. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
A multi-specialty center founded in 1999, Centennial Surgery Center serves approximately 11,000 patients a year and offers services including gastroenterology, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, podiatry, urology and pain management.
The 18,000-square-foot facility has four surgical suites, two endoscopy suites, two short-procedure rooms and high-tech surgical and endoscopic equipment. Lourdes currently offers outpatient surgery at its two hospitals: Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden and the Willingboro location.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital to Move 1,000 Cases to Surgery Center in 2013
Physicians Endoscopy Acquires Minority Interest in Maryland ASC
North Dakota's Mercy Medical Center Adds Outpatient Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers