New Indiana Surgery Center Coming to Jasper
A groundbreaking ceremony was recently held in Jasper, Ind., for a new medical center which will include an outpatient surgery center, according to a report from the Dubois County Free Press.
St. Thomas Medical Center will eventually house Jasper-based Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center's new outpatient surgery center and imaging suite as well as office space for orthopedic surgeon Dr. Dan Eby, the building's owner.
Memorial Outpatient Surgery Center is a partnership between the hospital and local surgeons, according to the report. It will feature four operating suites.
Construction on the 53,000-square-foot medical building is expected to take approximately 15 months.
Read the Dubois County Free Press report about the new Jasper surgery center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know