New Indiana Surgery Center Coming to Jasper
A groundbreaking ceremony was recently held in Jasper, Ind., for a new medical center which will include an outpatient surgery center, according to a report from the Dubois County Free Press.
St. Thomas Medical Center will eventually house Jasper-based Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center's new outpatient surgery center and imaging suite as well as office space for orthopedic surgeon Dr. Dan Eby, the building's owner.
Memorial Outpatient Surgery Center is a partnership between the hospital and local surgeons, according to the report. It will feature four operating suites.
Construction on the 53,000-square-foot medical building is expected to take approximately 15 months.
Read the Dubois County Free Press report about the new Jasper surgery center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital
- Panel urges physicians to question patients about gun ownership — 5 takeaways
- Which specialty experiences the most burnout? — 5 takeaways
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Week of Nov. 23 – Nov. 27
- ASRA receives $270k for pain research grant: 4 observations