New Indiana Surgery Center Coming to Jasper
A groundbreaking ceremony was recently held in Jasper, Ind., for a new medical center which will include an outpatient surgery center, according to a report from the Dubois County Free Press.
St. Thomas Medical Center will eventually house Jasper-based Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center's new outpatient surgery center and imaging suite as well as office space for orthopedic surgeon Dr. Dan Eby, the building's owner.
Memorial Outpatient Surgery Center is a partnership between the hospital and local surgeons, according to the report. It will feature four operating suites.
Construction on the 53,000-square-foot medical building is expected to take approximately 15 months.
Read the Dubois County Free Press report about the new Jasper surgery center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
National Surgical Healthcare acquires majority stake in Optim HealthcareRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Kochman of Penn Medicine
- Major laparoscopic colorectal resections can be performed in elderly patients with low mortality risk
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — April 21, 2015
- Anesthesiologist pay by U.S. region in 2015: 9 statistics
- Drug spending in 2014: 5 key findings