New Indiana Surgery Center Coming to Jasper
A groundbreaking ceremony was recently held in Jasper, Ind., for a new medical center which will include an outpatient surgery center, according to a report from the Dubois County Free Press.
St. Thomas Medical Center will eventually house Jasper-based Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center's new outpatient surgery center and imaging suite as well as office space for orthopedic surgeon Dr. Dan Eby, the building's owner.
Memorial Outpatient Surgery Center is a partnership between the hospital and local surgeons, according to the report. It will feature four operating suites.
Construction on the 53,000-square-foot medical building is expected to take approximately 15 months.
Read the Dubois County Free Press report about the new Jasper surgery center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Resources to build ASC at RockwallRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014