New Illinois Surgery Center in Grayslake Set to Open
Northwestern Lake Forest (Ill.) Hospital is set to open a new outpatient surgery center in Grayslake, according to a report from the Lake County News-Sun.
The surgery center is included in a $49 million, 70,900-square-foot expansion of the hospital's Grayslake campus.
The surgical center features four ORs and 10 private recovery rooms. It is scheduled to perform its first procedure in late April, according to the report.
Read the Lake County News-Sun report about the new Grayslake surgery center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello