New Illinois Surgery Center in Grayslake Set to Open
Northwestern Lake Forest (Ill.) Hospital is set to open a new outpatient surgery center in Grayslake, according to a report from the Lake County News-Sun.
The surgery center is included in a $49 million, 70,900-square-foot expansion of the hospital's Grayslake campus.
The surgical center features four ORs and 10 private recovery rooms. It is scheduled to perform its first procedure in late April, according to the report.
Read the Lake County News-Sun report about the new Grayslake surgery center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 recent orthopedics-driven ASC plans & openingsRead Now
- 4 recent orthopedics-driven ASC plans & openings
- Nobilis Healthcares receives $25M loan from GE Capital
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Mark Noar of Endoscopy Microsurgery Associates
- Dr. Michael Camilleri named AGA president: 5 things to know
- URMC GI experts organize advanced endoscopy nursing course: 4 key notes