New Illinois Surgery Center in Grayslake Set to Open
Northwestern Lake Forest (Ill.) Hospital is set to open a new outpatient surgery center in Grayslake, according to a report from the Lake County News-Sun.
The surgery center is included in a $49 million, 70,900-square-foot expansion of the hospital's Grayslake campus.
The surgical center features four ORs and 10 private recovery rooms. It is scheduled to perform its first procedure in late April, according to the report.
Read the Lake County News-Sun report about the new Grayslake surgery center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know