New Illinois Surgery Center in Grayslake Set to Open
Northwestern Lake Forest (Ill.) Hospital is set to open a new outpatient surgery center in Grayslake, according to a report from the Lake County News-Sun.
The surgery center is included in a $49 million, 70,900-square-foot expansion of the hospital's Grayslake campus.
The surgical center features four ORs and 10 private recovery rooms. It is scheduled to perform its first procedure in late April, according to the report.
Read the Lake County News-Sun report about the new Grayslake surgery center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes