New Arizona Surgery Center Included in Mesa Eye Care Center
A new 5,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center is included in an eye care center in Mesa, Ariz., opened by Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, according to a news release from the organization.
The Mesa Eye Care Center includes the ASC, a separate retina clinic and other features.
Physicians at Barnet Dulaney Perkins specialize in a number of eye care procedures, including cataract surgery and LASIK.
Read the news release from Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center about the new Mesa Eye Care Center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
USPI partners with Surgical Institute of Reading — 7 key notesRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today