New Arizona Surgery Center Included in Mesa Eye Care Center
A new 5,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center is included in an eye care center in Mesa, Ariz., opened by Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, according to a news release from the organization.
The Mesa Eye Care Center includes the ASC, a separate retina clinic and other features.
Physicians at Barnet Dulaney Perkins specialize in a number of eye care procedures, including cataract surgery and LASIK.
Read the news release from Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center about the new Mesa Eye Care Center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes