New Arizona Surgery Center Included in Mesa Eye Care Center
A new 5,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center is included in an eye care center in Mesa, Ariz., opened by Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, according to a news release from the organization.
The Mesa Eye Care Center includes the ASC, a separate retina clinic and other features.
Physicians at Barnet Dulaney Perkins specialize in a number of eye care procedures, including cataract surgery and LASIK.
Read the news release from Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center about the new Mesa Eye Care Center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers