New Arizona Surgery Center Included in Mesa Eye Care Center
A new 5,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center is included in an eye care center in Mesa, Ariz., opened by Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, according to a news release from the organization.
The Mesa Eye Care Center includes the ASC, a separate retina clinic and other features.
Physicians at Barnet Dulaney Perkins specialize in a number of eye care procedures, including cataract surgery and LASIK.
Read the news release from Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center about the new Mesa Eye Care Center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Medicare colonoscopy reimbursement cuts could impact GI in 2016 & beyond
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations