New Arizona Surgery Center Included in Mesa Eye Care Center
A new 5,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center is included in an eye care center in Mesa, Ariz., opened by Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, according to a news release from the organization.
The Mesa Eye Care Center includes the ASC, a separate retina clinic and other features.
Physicians at Barnet Dulaney Perkins specialize in a number of eye care procedures, including cataract surgery and LASIK.
Read the news release from Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center about the new Mesa Eye Care Center.
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Eastern Niagara Hospital to hold surgery center grand openingRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career