Nemours duPont Pediatrics Opens New Outpatient Facility, Surgery Center
The new facility is located near Bryn Mawr (Pa.) Hospital.
The building includes an outpatient specialty care center, surgery center and therapy center. The surgery center houses two pediatric operating rooms.
The Bryn Mawr facility will offer services including sports medicine, dermatology, orthopedics, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, ophthalmology and more.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Not-For-Profit Hospital & Physician Joint Ventures: Spotlight on Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Surgical Center of Greensboro Files CON for New $23M Facility
Regent Surgical Health Forms New Joint Venture Partnership With Loveland Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About