Nationwide Children's Hospital Opens First Suburban Surgery Center
The $18.4 million, 46,000-square-foot center houses a floor of ambulatory surgery operating rooms as well as a second floor of medical and surgical pediatric subspecialty suites.
The center is an extension of the current surgical services on the main campus that gives families an option for convenient access to a full spectrum of pediatric surgical services.
Related Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
New CO Surgery Center Planned for Thornton
AmSurg's Net Earnings Increase 35% in Q1
$200M Sutter/PAMF Clinic to Include Outpatient Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes