Nationwide Children's Hospital Opens First Suburban Surgery Center
The $18.4 million, 46,000-square-foot center houses a floor of ambulatory surgery operating rooms as well as a second floor of medical and surgical pediatric subspecialty suites.
The center is an extension of the current surgical services on the main campus that gives families an option for convenient access to a full spectrum of pediatric surgical services.
Related Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
New CO Surgery Center Planned for Thornton
AmSurg's Net Earnings Increase 35% in Q1
$200M Sutter/PAMF Clinic to Include Outpatient Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 60 Palm Beach Gardens Elementary students out sick to suspected norovirus — 5 things to know
- Early cancer detection found with free colonoscopies — 5 points
- Gastroenterologist to know: Dr. Kristine Krueger of University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Top Blue Shield of California executives rake in $18.8M — 8 insights into transparency & executive pay
- 5 healthcare transformations successful physicians will meet head on