Monticello Community Surgery Center to Open Next Month, Plans to Offer Price Transparency
The Daily Progress.
The surgery center will include four operating rooms and host cases performed by 45 surgeons. Roughly half of the physicians that will use the center founded and operated at the Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, recently purchased by Sentara Healthcare.
The new surgery center will post procedure prices, including all fees, on its website.
Dianne Simmons serves as the center's administrator.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
Trinitas Regional Medical Center Opens ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MFC Announces April DividendRead Now
- 7 Statistics on Physician Pay by Practice Setting
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies