Montefiore Westchester Square ASC OpensThe Montefiore Westchester Square, which includes an ambulatory surgery center and a full-service emergency department, has opened in New York, according to a NY Daily News report.
Montefiore purchased the bankrupt Westchester Square Medical Center in January for $15.3 million and used $20 million in funds from the state's Health Efficiency and Affordability Law to help open the Montefiore Westchester Square.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
18 Statistics on Surgery Center Acquisition Market
Merritt Healthcare, Avicenna Partner to Build Bronx ASC
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition