Montefiore Westchester Square ASC Opens
NY Daily News report.
Montefiore purchased the bankrupt Westchester Square Medical Center in January for $15.3 million and used $20 million in funds from the state's Health Efficiency and Affordability Law to help open the Montefiore Westchester Square.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
18 Statistics on Surgery Center Acquisition Market
Merritt Healthcare, Avicenna Partner to Build Bronx ASC
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCsRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology