Montefiore Westchester Square ASC Opens
Montefiore purchased the bankrupt Westchester Square Medical Center in January for $15.3 million and used $20 million in funds from the state's Health Efficiency and Affordability Law to help open the Montefiore Westchester Square.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
18 Statistics on Surgery Center Acquisition Market
Merritt Healthcare, Avicenna Partner to Build Bronx ASC
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"