Montefiore Westchester Square ASC Opens
Montefiore purchased the bankrupt Westchester Square Medical Center in January for $15.3 million and used $20 million in funds from the state's Health Efficiency and Affordability Law to help open the Montefiore Westchester Square.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
18 Statistics on Surgery Center Acquisition Market
Merritt Healthcare, Avicenna Partner to Build Bronx ASC
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CareCloud launches guarantee to help providers avoid MIPS penalties
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia appoints pain physician as CMO: 5 key notes
- Moving onto the next 100 TJRs: How this Ohio ASC's TJR program continues to evolve
- Allergan CEO faces 80.8% pay cut & more — 3 GI companies making waves
- Rules I follow to always get my man (and woman)