Montefiore Westchester Square ASC Opens
Montefiore purchased the bankrupt Westchester Square Medical Center in January for $15.3 million and used $20 million in funds from the state's Health Efficiency and Affordability Law to help open the Montefiore Westchester Square.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
18 Statistics on Surgery Center Acquisition Market
Merritt Healthcare, Avicenna Partner to Build Bronx ASC
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians