Montefiore Medical Center, WESTMED Practice Partners Team for New Facility, ASC
announced an agreement with Simone Health Development Group to build a new medical building that includes an ambulatory surgery center.
The 93,000-square-foot facility is scheduled to begin construction on Nov. 1. It will include a 12-operating room and four procedure room surgery center. The site will also include an imaging center, laboratory, pharmacy and physician practices. The adjacent building houses Hutchinson Metro Center, which include Montefiore's Center for Orthopaedic Specialists.
The facility will be constructed in the Bronx, N.Y.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Surgery Center Moves
Outlook on the ASC Industry for 2014: Biggest Concerns & Best Strategies for Success
12 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With Pediatric Programs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 17% of Physician Offices to Add Staff in 2014, Cite Higher ACA Patient Volume
- St. Luke's Health System Opens $12M Surgery Center in Meridian
- Physicians Endoscopy, Physician Partners to Open Endoscopy Center in Gaston Country
- Gastroenterologist Compensation in 2011 vs. 2012: 33 Statistics
- In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Market to Be Valued at $1.6B by 2019