Missouri's Heartland Health Opens Hand, Cosmetic Surgery Center in St. Joseph
Warren Hagan, MD, of Mosaic Life Care, said the surgery center will offer dermatological evaluations for skin cancers, hand surgery and cosmetic surgery.
Over time, Mosaic Life Care will replace the Heartland name in St. Joseph.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights
- Dr. Ellen Beswick receives $1.7M NIH grant to study colorectal cancer: 5 notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia implements EMR product Anesthesia Touch in 3 states: 3 notes
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know