Missouri's Heartland Health Opens Hand, Cosmetic Surgery Center in St. Joseph
St. Joe Channel report.
Warren Hagan, MD, of Mosaic Life Care, said the surgery center will offer dermatological evaluations for skin cancers, hand surgery and cosmetic surgery.
Over time, Mosaic Life Care will replace the Heartland name in St. Joseph.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Partners to divest Florida ASC in FTC settlementRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014