Missouri's Heartland Health Opens Hand, Cosmetic Surgery Center in St. Joseph
Warren Hagan, MD, of Mosaic Life Care, said the surgery center will offer dermatological evaluations for skin cancers, hand surgery and cosmetic surgery.
Over time, Mosaic Life Care will replace the Heartland name in St. Joseph.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways