Missouri's Heartland Health Opens Hand, Cosmetic Surgery Center in St. Joseph
Heartland Health has introduced the Mosaic Life Care Plastic Surgery and Dermatology Center in St. Joseph, Mo., according to a St. Joe Channel report.
Warren Hagan, MD, of Mosaic Life Care, said the surgery center will offer dermatological evaluations for skin cancers, hand surgery and cosmetic surgery.
Over time, Mosaic Life Care will replace the Heartland name in St. Joseph.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery