Michigan's Metro Health to Expand and Rename Grand Rapids Surgery Center
The outpatient surgery center will be renamed the Metro Health OAM Surgery Center in collaboration with Orthopedic Associates of Michigan. The fourth operating suite will be added in January 2013.
Metro Health will also add about 10,000 square feet of space to expand heart and vascular services and orthopedic physician services in adjoining space.
The ASC is currently the only Grand Rapids-area surgical center that completely focuses on orthopedic surgeries.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
AmSurg to Remain Acquisitive, Grow Revenue, Says S&P
Novant Health Unsuccessfully Challenges Wake Forest Baptist Surgery Center
California's Orange Coast Surgery Center Sells for $2.6M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
UC Health Longmont to move forward with ASC projectRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine