Michigan's Metro Health to Expand and Rename Grand Rapids Surgery Center
Metro Health in Grand Rapids, Mich., has announced plans to expand its downtown surgery center by adding a fourth operating room, according to an MLive report.
The outpatient surgery center will be renamed the Metro Health OAM Surgery Center in collaboration with Orthopedic Associates of Michigan. The fourth operating suite will be added in January 2013.
Metro Health will also add about 10,000 square feet of space to expand heart and vascular services and orthopedic physician services in adjoining space.
The ASC is currently the only Grand Rapids-area surgical center that completely focuses on orthopedic surgeries.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
AmSurg to Remain Acquisitive, Grow Revenue, Says S&P
Novant Health Unsuccessfully Challenges Wake Forest Baptist Surgery Center
California's Orange Coast Surgery Center Sells for $2.6M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor