MetroHealth Plans Ohio Outpatient Facility
Brecksville and Broadview Heights, Ohio, would share the income taxes created at the facility.
MetroHealth and real estate management firm Signet Development plan to construct the facility on a 52-acre piece of land.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
10 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Opening or Planning Surgery Centers
Campbell Clinic Acquires Midtown Surgery Center
HCA Midwest Health System Acquires 51% of Heart of America Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup