Metro Health Receives CON for $13.8M Grand Rapids Surgery Center
Metro Health has received certificate of need approval for a $13.8 million surgery in a vacant medical office building in Grand Rapids, Mich., according to a MiBiz report.
Metro Health initially filed a CON with the Michigan Department Community Health in March. The project received approval on Aug. 20.
The surgery center will have three operating rooms. Metro Health expects the center will perform 3,420 surgical procedures in its first year and 3,454 in its second year.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Washington Health Plans Women's Health Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Nobilis Healthcare to acquire Victory Healthcare Houston Hospital: 3 things to knowRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Kochman of Penn Medicine
- Major laparoscopic colorectal resections can be performed in elderly patients with low mortality risk
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — April 21, 2015
- Anesthesiologist pay by U.S. region in 2015: 9 statistics
- Drug spending in 2014: 5 key findings