Metro Health Receives CON for $13.8M Grand Rapids Surgery Center
Metro Health has received certificate of need approval for a $13.8 million surgery in a vacant medical office building in Grand Rapids, Mich., according to a MiBiz report.
Metro Health initially filed a CON with the Michigan Department Community Health in March. The project received approval on Aug. 20.
The surgery center will have three operating rooms. Metro Health expects the center will perform 3,420 surgical procedures in its first year and 3,454 in its second year.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Washington Health Plans Women's Health Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- HHS to change health information exchange security, patient privacy regulations for patients with substance abuse disorders — 5 observations
- Transformation leadership may impact quality of care — 3 takeaways
- Rhode Island representatives push forth single-payer system bill — 5 key points
- Moda Health to operate in Alaska, Oregon; Must raise $179M: 6 insights
- Massachusetts business, trade groups blame hospitals & physicians for high care costs: 5 key notes