Metro Health Receives CON for $13.8M Grand Rapids Surgery Center
Metro Health has received certificate of need approval for a $13.8 million surgery in a vacant medical office building in Grand Rapids, Mich., according to a MiBiz report.
Metro Health initially filed a CON with the Michigan Department Community Health in March. The project received approval on Aug. 20.
The surgery center will have three operating rooms. Metro Health expects the center will perform 3,420 surgical procedures in its first year and 3,454 in its second year.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Washington Health Plans Women's Health Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to knowRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine