Metro Health Receives CON for $13.8M Grand Rapids Surgery Center
Metro Health has received certificate of need approval for a $13.8 million surgery in a vacant medical office building in Grand Rapids, Mich., according to a MiBiz report.
Metro Health initially filed a CON with the Michigan Department Community Health in March. The project received approval on Aug. 20.
The surgery center will have three operating rooms. Metro Health expects the center will perform 3,420 surgical procedures in its first year and 3,454 in its second year.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Washington Health Plans Women's Health Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASCs on the radar of Florida SenateRead Now
- ASCs on the radar of Florida Senate
- Data analytics education program to aid healthcare quality — 5 key notes
- Healthcare access improving in the United States: 4 things to know
- CMS proposes quality rating system to Medicaid, CHIP: 5 things to know
- Olympus sets aside $450M for expected settlement, EndoChoice launches IPO of 6.25M shares & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes