Metro Health Opens Michigan Surgery Center
Metro Health has completed work on its new ambulatory surgery center at the Metro Health Park East Location in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Metro Health held an open house for the surgery center on Jan. 14. The ASC includes three surgical suites and 23 pre- and post-operative beds. It also has the capacity for future growth.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
NYU Lagone Proposes New Medical Building, ASC
Eastern Niagara Hospital to Break Ground on Now $3M Surgery Center Project
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Square Foot
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Neuro-spine surgeon Dr. Ara Deukmedjian opens Surgery Center of Viera: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why