Metro Health Opens Michigan Surgery Center
Metro Health held an open house for the surgery center on Jan. 14. The ASC includes three surgical suites and 23 pre- and post-operative beds. It also has the capacity for future growth.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
NYU Lagone Proposes New Medical Building, ASC
Eastern Niagara Hospital to Break Ground on Now $3M Surgery Center Project
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Square Foot
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in