Metro Health Opens Michigan Surgery Center
Metro Health has completed work on its new ambulatory surgery center at the Metro Health Park East Location in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Metro Health held an open house for the surgery center on Jan. 14. The ASC includes three surgical suites and 23 pre- and post-operative beds. It also has the capacity for future growth.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
NYU Lagone Proposes New Medical Building, ASC
Eastern Niagara Hospital to Break Ground on Now $3M Surgery Center Project
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Square Foot
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 key implications of the USPI-Tenet joint ventureRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes