Metro Chicago Surgical Oncology Center Opens in Wilmette
The MSCO offers cancer patients urologic and gynecologic radiation, surgical and nonsurgical treatments. The new MSCO Radiation Oncology Center will offer services including stereotactic body radiation therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, cone beam computerized tomography and intensity modulated and image-guided radiation treatments.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know