Metro Chicago Surgical Oncology Center Opens in Wilmette
Wilmette Life report.
The MSCO offers cancer patients urologic and gynecologic radiation, surgical and nonsurgical treatments. The new MSCO Radiation Oncology Center will offer services including stereotactic body radiation therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, cone beam computerized tomography and intensity modulated and image-guided radiation treatments.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
49 hospitals & health systems opening, announcing ASCs in 2014Read Now
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation