Metro Chicago Surgical Oncology Center Opens in Wilmette
The MSCO offers cancer patients urologic and gynecologic radiation, surgical and nonsurgical treatments. The new MSCO Radiation Oncology Center will offer services including stereotactic body radiation therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, cone beam computerized tomography and intensity modulated and image-guided radiation treatments.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns