Metro Chicago Surgical Oncology Center Opens in Wilmette
The MSCO offers cancer patients urologic and gynecologic radiation, surgical and nonsurgical treatments. The new MSCO Radiation Oncology Center will offer services including stereotactic body radiation therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, cone beam computerized tomography and intensity modulated and image-guided radiation treatments.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 10 new outpatient surgery centers in November 2016
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASCs: Price transparency, MU penalties & certified EHR
- Roger Cary to follow David Pillsbury as Laser Spine Institute president, CEO: 5 key notes
- National Patient Safety Foundation adds 5 members to patient safety program: 4 highlights
- Dr. Valerie Elizabeth Armstead joins Fox Chase Cancer Center: 3 things to know