Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
Methodist McKinney Hospital announced the acquisition of an outpatient surgery center in McKinney, Texas.
The surgery center will focus primarily on orthopedics and pain management. Methodist McKinney Hospital will retain the surgery center's primary physicians including Michael Adams, MD, Lynn Rodgers, MD, Stephen Morgan, MD, Craig Chambers, MD, and Lee Brock, MD.
Joe Minissale, president of Methodist McKinney Hospital, will also serve as the surgery center's administrator.
The surgery center, which includes two surgery suites, will undergo an exterior remodel and expand its services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
Officials to Vote on URMC Surgery Center Proposal in February
48 Statistics on ASC Case Volume Mix Across the US
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The ACA Moving Target: How and When Will Health Reform Impact Health Benefits
- Driving Value and Outcomes in the Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- How Will Healthcare's Changing Climate Affect ASCs?
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Trends for ASCs
- UC Irvine Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care to Host Perioperative Surgical Home Summit