Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
Merritt Healthcare is pleased to announce the River Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center has been granted its license from the state of Connecticut Department of Health and is currently operational.
River Valley has 15 surgeon partners in the specialties of ENT, orthopedic surgery, GI, general surgery, podiatry, pain management and podiatry.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Palo Alto Medical Foundation to Build Surgery Center in Fremont
Wentworth-Douglass Health System Breaks Ground on Somersworth Surgical Center
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Conversions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year