Merritt Healthcare Partners With Orthopedic Associates of Central Maryland Ambulatory Surgery CenterMerritt Healthcare has purchased an interest in Central Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Center in Baltimore and will manage the operations of the ASC, according to a Merritt Healthcare news release.
The Orthopedic Associates of the Central Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Center have provided orthopedic services to the Annapolis, Baltimore, Columbia, Eldersburg, Montgomery County and Washington, DC, areas for over 40 years.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 Statistics on ASC Liquidity
Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center Opens Hudson Location
ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers