Merritt Healthcare, Avicenna Partner to Build Bronx ASC
Merritt is pleased to announce a partnership with Avicenna to develop an Article 28, licensed ASC in the Bronx, NY. The facility will contain 2 operating rooms, 2 procedure rooms and accommodate the specialties of orthopedics, pain management, GI, ENT, general surgery and podiatry. Avicenna is an affiliate of MedAlliance Medical Health Services, also located in the Bronx, NY.
MedAlliance is a "state-of-the-art" community based diagnostic & treatment center with two locations in the Bronx. Consisting of a team of highly professional, board certified physicians and friendly, well trained, and service oriented staff, MedAlliance has provided diagnostic and treatment services to the Bronx community for the past 22 years.
Merritt Healthcare is a developer and manager of surgery centers and endoscopy centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Baltimore County Medical Center With ASC Nears Completion
Medical Facilities Corp.'s Profit Surges More Than 400%
JAMA: Minimally Invasive Surgery Could Save $14B
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers