Merritt Healthcare Announces Development of Bridgeport Surgery Center
Merritt Healthcare has announced the development of an ambulatory surgery center in Bridgeport, Conn.
Merritt has partnered with 12 physicians in specialties including gastroenterology, general surgery, hand surgery, orthopedics, plastics and urology to develop a center in a new location.
The ASC is being relocated to Bridgeport. The facility will maintain its AAAHC accreditation, state license and Medicare certification.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 Statistics on Surgery Center Assets by Number of ORs
Medical Facilities Corporation Price Target Rises
Consolidation in Healthcare: Should ASCs Join In?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies