MemorialCare in California Forms Joint Venture With Surgical Care Affiliates
The joint venture creates Beach Surgical Holdings, which is owned and operated by MemorialCare Medical Foundation and SCA. Beach Surgical Holdings owns a 51 percent interest in the partnership, while the remaining 49 percent is owned by more than 50 physician partners and Monarch HealthCare, an independent physician association.
The first ASC locations resulting from the joint venture are in Laguna Hills, Calif., and Laguna Woods, Calif.
More Articles on Health Systems and ASCs:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Texas' University Health System to Build $121M Medical Clinic With Outpatient Surgery, Endoscopy Suites
OrthoVirginia and HCA Virginia Open Medical Facility, Joint Venture Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years