Medical Park Containing HCA Surgery Center Sells for $9.5M
AW Property Co. has purchased the 64,197-square-foot St. Andrews Medical Park for $9.5 million, according to a Gulf Coast Business Review report.
Prominent tenants include: Center of Sight, HCA Surgery Center, Heart Institute, Lehigh Medical Center and Diagnostic Clinic. Healthcare Realty Trust has owned the property since it acquired the main healthcare building and a tract of land in 1996.
AW Property paid a total of $30.3 million for the medical space as part of a seven-building portfolio of medical office properties along the Gulf Coast.
Related Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
28 New Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in April 2012
Developer of Surgicenter of Central Virginia Planning Similar Facility
HCA Outpatient Volumes Increase in First Quarter of 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers