Medical Facilities Corporation Releases November Dividend
A cash pay dividend of Cdn$0.09375 per Common Share will be payable on Dec. 16, 2013. MFC owns controlling interests in five surgical hospitals and one ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Price Target Rises
10 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Opening & Planning Surgery Centers
Lawrence County Memorial Hospital Cuts Ribbon on $4.5M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities