Medical Facilities Corporation Releases November Dividend
A cash pay dividend of Cdn$0.09375 per Common Share will be payable on Dec. 16, 2013. MFC owns controlling interests in five surgical hospitals and one ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Price Target Rises
10 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Opening & Planning Surgery Centers
Lawrence County Memorial Hospital Cuts Ribbon on $4.5M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Physicians Group Puts Forward Offer to Create Palm Drive Hospital Surgery CenterRead Now
- 7 Statistics on Physician Pay by Practice Setting
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies