Medical Facilities Corporation Releases December Dividend
Medical Facilities Corporation announced its cash pay dividend for December.
A cash dividend payment of Cdn$0.09375 per Common Share will be payable on Jan. 15, 2014. MFC owns controlling interests in five surgical hospitals and one ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
Via Christi Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
Dr. David Ditsworth Opens Philadelphia Spine Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Will Healthcare Reform Affect Managed Care Contracting?
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference