Medical Facilities Corporation Releases December Dividend
A cash dividend payment of Cdn$0.09375 per Common Share will be payable on Jan. 15, 2014. MFC owns controlling interests in five surgical hospitals and one ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
Via Christi Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
Dr. David Ditsworth Opens Philadelphia Spine Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America dominates expansive hand hygiene market: 4 points
- Aetna, Humana shares plummet following news of blocked merger — 4 things to note
- Digestive diseases led to 20.4M ambulatory surgical procedures in 2010: 5 key statistics
- MVP Health Care voices support for independent physicians' freestanding ASC proposal — 5 points
- New York State Common Retirement Fund bolsters stake in AmSurg in Q3 — 4 quick notes