Medical Facilities Corporation Releases December Dividend
Medical Facilities Corporation announced its cash pay dividend for December.
A cash dividend payment of Cdn$0.09375 per Common Share will be payable on Jan. 15, 2014. MFC owns controlling interests in five surgical hospitals and one ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
Via Christi Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
Dr. David Ditsworth Opens Philadelphia Spine Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Resources to build ASC at RockwallRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014