Medical Facilities Corporation Receives Approval of Normal Course Issuer Bid
approved Medical Facilities Corporation's notice of intention to make a normal course issuer bid for up to 627,240 of its outstanding common shares.
The 627,240 outstanding common shares represent 2 percent of the 31,361,982 common shares issued and outstanding as of May 1. MFC may purchase the shares at prevailing market prices from May 15, 2014 to May 14, 2015, according to the report.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
OrthoCarolina Opens $4.9M Surgery Center: 5 Key Points
Novant Healthcare Moves Rarely Used OR to Another County as an ASC
Surgical Care Affiliates 1Q Financial Results: 5 Key Points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Phelps Memorial Hospital opens Phelps SurgiCenterRead Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open