Medical Facilities Corporation Receives Approval of Normal Course Issuer Bid
The 627,240 outstanding common shares represent 2 percent of the 31,361,982 common shares issued and outstanding as of May 1. MFC may purchase the shares at prevailing market prices from May 15, 2014 to May 14, 2015, according to the report.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
OrthoCarolina Opens $4.9M Surgery Center: 5 Key Points
Novant Healthcare Moves Rarely Used OR to Another County as an ASC
Surgical Care Affiliates 1Q Financial Results: 5 Key Points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical names Dr. Hudson Garrett global chief clinical officer, FDA approves Gilead Sciences' new chronic HCV drug — 6 GI company key notes
- FDA approves Gilead Sciences' Epclusa for chronic HCV: 4 observations
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine appoints Dr. Charles Hogue to anesthesia professorship: 4 things to know
- Net revenue per case for 11 popular ASC specialties — Orthopedics leads the pack
- HHS proposes changes to improve Medicare appeals process: 4 notes