Medical Facilities Corporation Adds Marilynn Day-Linton to Board of Directors
Ms. Day-Linton brings extensive financial management and consulting experience to MFC's board, including board positions with several non-profit groups. She is a member of the board of the Greater Toronto Airports Authority.
She also serves as chair of the board for St. Joseph's Health Centre Foundation in Toronto.
Medical Facilities Corporation owns controlling interests in five specialty surgical hospitals in South Dakota, Arkansas and Oklahoma, as well as an ambulatory surgery center in California.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
NVISION Laser Eye Centers Acquires Two California Surgery Centers
5 Steps for Surgeons to Resolve Liability Insurance Before Employment Transition
9 Tactics for Hospitals to Build Effective Surgery Center Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello