Medical Facilities Corporation Acquires Majority Interest in Arkansas Specialty Hospital
Arkansas Specialty Hospital is an award-winning, physician-owned specialty hospital that provides advanced medical and surgical treatment for patients suffering from spine disorders and chronic pain. The former owners will retain a minority interest in the specialty hospital.
Local operations are unaffected by the merger, with the exception that certain synergies among sister healthcare organizations may result in enhanced staff development and the implementation of additional "best practices."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
20 Surgery Centers Planned, Opened or Acquired in November 2012
ASC Operator First Surgical Partners Sues Nobis Capital Advisors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights