Medical Facilities Corporation Acquires Majority Interest in Arkansas Specialty Hospital
Arkansas Specialty Hospital is an award-winning, physician-owned specialty hospital that provides advanced medical and surgical treatment for patients suffering from spine disorders and chronic pain. The former owners will retain a minority interest in the specialty hospital.
Local operations are unaffected by the merger, with the exception that certain synergies among sister healthcare organizations may result in enhanced staff development and the implementation of additional "best practices."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
20 Surgery Centers Planned, Opened or Acquired in November 2012
ASC Operator First Surgical Partners Sues Nobis Capital Advisors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center to Build $27M Outpatient Surgery Center, MOBRead Now
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System