Medical Facilities Corp. Operating Profit Soars 16% in 2013
Operating income at Medical Facilities Corp. increased 15.7 percent to $91.1 million in fiscal year 2013.
The investor-owned MFC is based in Toronto but holds a majority stake in five U.S. surgical hospitals and one U.S. ambulatory surgery center. Physicians at the facilities own the remaining stakes.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Articles on Successful ASC Real Estate Ownership & TransactionsRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know