Medical Facilities Corp. Operating Profit Soars 16% in 2013
Operating income at Medical Facilities Corp. increased 15.7 percent to $91.1 million in fiscal year 2013.
The investor-owned MFC is based in Toronto but holds a majority stake in five U.S. surgical hospitals and one U.S. ambulatory surgery center. Physicians at the facilities own the remaining stakes.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCsRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why