MEDARVA to Build Medical Hub at West Creek Medical Park
The new facility will serve as a medical hub. It will house primary care physicians, specialist physicians, diagnostic services, surgical services and therapeutic services.
The new facility is slated for completion in December.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Eastern Niagara Hospital to Break Ground on Now $3M Surgery Center Project
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Square Foot
40 Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Credit Agencies Offer Mixed Forecast for Surgery Partners Outlook Post-Symbion AcquisitionRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis