McLaren Bay Region Plans Ambulatory Surgery Center in Michigan
The hospital purchased nine acres of land, which will serve as the site of the new facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
12 Statistics on New & Exiting ASCs From 2007 to 2012
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. G. Richard Puente of Metropolitan Gastroenterology Associates
- AAAHC accredits BayCare Surgery Center: 4 things to know
- Anthem-Cigna antitrust case could come the next 2 weeks: 3 key notes
- Cedars-Sinai receives $10M for 'decades-long, groundbreaking' inflammatory bowel disease study: 4 things to know
- U.S. House passes $6.3B package to fund NIH, FDA research: 5 things to know