McLaren Bay Region Plans Ambulatory Surgery Center in Michigan
The hospital purchased nine acres of land, which will serve as the site of the new facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
12 Statistics on New & Exiting ASCs From 2007 to 2012
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Iowa Governor looks to weaken state's CON
- 40% of voters want Trump to expand Medicaid; 49% think he won't: 5 key trends
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic