Massachusetts Baystate Franklin Medical Center Plans New Surgery CenterThe Baystate Franklin Medical Center in Greenfield, Mass., will begin plans for new surgery center this summer, according to a report by The Recorder.
The surgery center would replace the existing center, which contains operating, recovery and endoscopy rooms.
Baystate Health, based in Springfield, Mass., will be funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Recent Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements
$60M Oregon VA Clinic to Open With Ambulatory Surgery
Lourdes Health System Opens $14M Outpatient Center in Cherry Hill
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Anschutz Investment Donates $1.5M to Create Ophthalmology Chair at CU
- 3 Benefits of Outsourcing Colonoscopy Prep
- Prometheus Laboratories Presents IBD Data at Digestive Disease Week
- Muskegon Surgery Center to Submit CON for $460k Expansion