Massac Memorial Hospital, Orthopedic Institute of Western Kentucky Partner to Build $6M Surgery Center in Illinois
WPSD Local report.
The surgery center represents a $6 million investment, 49 percent of which is being covered by Massac Memorial Hospital.
The surgery center is expected to employ 25 people, including nurses and administrative and office workers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
What Do ASC Buyers Look for in Potential Acquisitions? Q&A With Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
ASC & Hospital Partnerships: Weighing the Pros & Cons
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies