MA's Winchester Hospital Set to Open New Surgery Center
Winchester (Mass.) Hospital will hold a grand opening celebration for its new ambulatory surgery center on May 8, according to a Wakefield Patch report.
The 31,200-square-foot ASC will provide services in specialties including orthopedic, hand, podiatry, urology, gynecology and otolaryngology surgery, according to earlier reports.
The grand opening celebration will coincide with the grand opening of a new cancer center and a celebration of hospital's centennial anniversary.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Vendor Market Intelligence: Key Concepts for Surgery Centers
- Business Analytics for Healthcare Organizations: Maximize Information While Minimizing Efforts
- Dr. Brian Cole of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Travels to Kenya on Mission Trip
- Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to Break Ground on Expansion
- Advanced Pain Management Joins California Pain Network