Lourdes Health System Opens $14M Outpatient Center in Cherry HillLourdes Health System plans to open its new $14 million, 54,000-square-foot outpatient center, which will now house the nearby Lourdes physician practices, in Cherry Hill, N.J., according to a Philly report.
The Cherry Hill outpatient center will contain the Lourdes cardiology program, as well as a lab and other wellness services.
The center is expected to open at the end of March.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
WNY Medical Management Completes ASC in Buffalo
9 New ASC Announcements or Openings
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition