Lenox Hill Deal Will Bring North Shore-LIJ System Into Manhattan, Expand Reach in Queens
The deal, announced last month, will bring patients from Brooklyn, Manhattan and west Queens to the system.
The Lenox Hill merger is not expected to affect Forest Hill (N.Y.) Hospital, also near Queens, which joined North Shore-LIJ in 1995, as officials expect little to no overlap in patients from both hospitals.
Read the Courier's report about the Lenox Hill/North Shore-LIJ merger.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation