Lenox Health Greenwich Village plans to open ASC: 3 key notes
New York City-based Lenox Health Greenwich Village announced plans to open an ASC in the National Maritime Union Building in New York City, The Village reports.
Here's what you should know:
1. The surgery center will open in late 2017.
2. The center is in a medical plaza featuring an emergency care department and an imaging center.
3. The health group is also opening a conference room and physician offices inside the building.
More articles on transactions/valuations:
Physician Partners of America opens multispecialty ASC: 3 notes
Mednax reports Q1 net revenue increase to $836M, drop in net income: 5 key notes
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii opens ASC: 5 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights