Lehigh Valley Health Network Opens Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery Center
The surgery center has three operating rooms, two procedure rooms and two recovery rooms.
The newly-opened site will include the Center for Orthopedic Medicine – Tilghman, an inpatient orthopedic center, and an urgent care facility in addition to the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
National Surgical Healthcare acquires majority stake in Optim HealthcareRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Kochman of Penn Medicine
- Major laparoscopic colorectal resections can be performed in elderly patients with low mortality risk
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — April 21, 2015
- Anesthesiologist pay by U.S. region in 2015: 9 statistics
- Drug spending in 2014: 5 key findings