Lehigh Valley Health Network Opens Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery Center
The surgery center has three operating rooms, two procedure rooms and two recovery rooms.
The newly-opened site will include the Center for Orthopedic Medicine – Tilghman, an inpatient orthopedic center, and an urgent care facility in addition to the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years