Lehigh Valley Health Network Opens Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery Center
The surgery center has three operating rooms, two procedure rooms and two recovery rooms.
The newly-opened site will include the Center for Orthopedic Medicine – Tilghman, an inpatient orthopedic center, and an urgent care facility in addition to the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
WellStar officially opens new surgery centerRead Now
- 6 things to know about anaesthetists advocating to end 'nil of mouth' rule
- Beebe Healthcare opens a temporary walk-in care facility in Delaware — 5 notes
- Lee Memorial Outpatient Center staff aid injured driver: 5 key notes
- Why ICD-10 is necessary — 6 notes
- 5 things to know about AmSurg shares hitting $72.63 average price target