Lehigh Valley Health Network Opens Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery Center
The surgery center has three operating rooms, two procedure rooms and two recovery rooms.
The newly-opened site will include the Center for Orthopedic Medicine – Tilghman, an inpatient orthopedic center, and an urgent care facility in addition to the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Woman gives birth to 1st Florida baby with Zika-related microcephaly: 5 insights
- Global HAI control market to spike to $82.89B by 2020: 9 notes
- Solving the rural healthcare problem: 5 things to know
- Survey: Online privacy doesn't faze 80% of young physicians: 6 takeaways
- Medicare celebrates 50 years — Here's how the program has evolved & where it falls short