Lehigh Valley Health Network Opens Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery Center
The surgery center has three operating rooms, two procedure rooms and two recovery rooms.
The newly-opened site will include the Center for Orthopedic Medicine – Tilghman, an inpatient orthopedic center, and an urgent care facility in addition to the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes