La Peer Health Systems Launches Hand Surgery Center of Excellence
La Peer Health Systems has announced the opening of its Beverly Hills, Calif., outpatient surgery center's subdivision, the Hand Center of Excellence.
The Hand Center of Excellence will be headed by medical directors Rajan Patel, MD, and Amir Tahernia, MD.
The center will concentrate of the treatment of hand conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon and nerve damage and fractures.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
$67M North Shore-LIJ Expansions to Include Ambulatory Surgery
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
5 Thoughts on Preparing to Sell an Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
St. Vincent Anderson Regional to open $26M surgical pavilionRead Now
- The biggest stories in GI: 4 gastroenterologists look back at 2014
- The best defense: Anesthesiologist Dr. Stephen Punzak on the value of appropriate preop evaluations
- Total joints in action: 14 ASCs offering total knee replacement
- 10 key traits of innovative leaders
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional to open $26M surgical pavilion