La Peer Health Systems Launches Hand Surgery Center of Excellence
The Hand Center of Excellence will be headed by medical directors Rajan Patel, MD, and Amir Tahernia, MD.
The center will concentrate of the treatment of hand conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon and nerve damage and fractures.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
$67M North Shore-LIJ Expansions to Include Ambulatory Surgery
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
5 Thoughts on Preparing to Sell an Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights