La Peer Health Systems Launches Hand Surgery Center of Excellence
The Hand Center of Excellence will be headed by medical directors Rajan Patel, MD, and Amir Tahernia, MD.
The center will concentrate of the treatment of hand conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon and nerve damage and fractures.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
$67M North Shore-LIJ Expansions to Include Ambulatory Surgery
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
5 Thoughts on Preparing to Sell an Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader