La Peer Health Systems Launches Hand Surgery Center of Excellence
The Hand Center of Excellence will be headed by medical directors Rajan Patel, MD, and Amir Tahernia, MD.
The center will concentrate of the treatment of hand conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon and nerve damage and fractures.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
$67M North Shore-LIJ Expansions to Include Ambulatory Surgery
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
5 Thoughts on Preparing to Sell an Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"