La Peer Health Systems Launches Hand Surgery Center of Excellence
The Hand Center of Excellence will be headed by medical directors Rajan Patel, MD, and Amir Tahernia, MD.
The center will concentrate of the treatment of hand conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon and nerve damage and fractures.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
$67M North Shore-LIJ Expansions to Include Ambulatory Surgery
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
5 Thoughts on Preparing to Sell an Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programsRead Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.