La Peer Health Systems, 436 Beverly Hills Surgery Center Merge
La Peer Health Systems, Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center, has announced a merger with 436 Beverly Hills Surgery Center.
The merger is a part of La Peer's expansion efforts, including new programs, marketing, community involvement and centers of excellence.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Mid-Market M&A to Jump in 2013
Physician Medical Group M&A Activity Drops 37% in Q1: Good News for ASCs?
6 Recent ASC Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Resources to build ASC at RockwallRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014