La Peer Health Systems, 436 Beverly Hills Surgery Center Merge
La Peer Health Systems, Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center, has announced a merger with 436 Beverly Hills Surgery Center.
The merger is a part of La Peer's expansion efforts, including new programs, marketing, community involvement and centers of excellence.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Mid-Market M&A to Jump in 2013
Physician Medical Group M&A Activity Drops 37% in Q1: Good News for ASCs?
6 Recent ASC Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Symbion, Great Falls Clinic Partner to Open New FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers