La Peer Health Systems, 436 Beverly Hills Surgery Center Merge
The merger is a part of La Peer's expansion efforts, including new programs, marketing, community involvement and centers of excellence.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Mid-Market M&A to Jump in 2013
Physician Medical Group M&A Activity Drops 37% in Q1: Good News for ASCs?
6 Recent ASC Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Practice expenses represent 41% of Medicare's reimbursement calculation — Why isn't it measured more? 5 things to know
- 2 legislative changes impacting ASCs — Oct. 21, 2016
- Anesthesia Business Consultants launches MACRA guidance platform: 3 notes
- IBD patients report high annual salary, educational attainment: 4 study insights
- Clinton, Trump talk Medicare plans during 3rd presidential debate — 6 highlights