La Peer Health Systems, 436 Beverly Hills Surgery Center Merge
The merger is a part of La Peer's expansion efforts, including new programs, marketing, community involvement and centers of excellence.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Mid-Market M&A to Jump in 2013
Physician Medical Group M&A Activity Drops 37% in Q1: Good News for ASCs?
6 Recent ASC Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Physician-owned ASCs drive growth in global osteosynthesis devices market: 4 key notes
- PPAHS emphasizes 5 resources to enhance patient safety
- Anthem is 1st payer to challenge DOJ lawsuit: 5 takeaways
- Medical errors occur in nearly 50% of surgeries: 4 key notes
- Did the ACA actually lower premiums? 5 observations