La Peer Health System's Surgical Gynecology Center of Excellence Opens in Los Angeles
opened its Surgical Gynecology Center of Excellence in Los Angeles.
The center will offer specialized services in women's reproductive health and treat conditions such as fibroids, uterine polyps, uterine relapse and menorrhagia. Peyman Banooni, MD, is the medical director of the center. Dr. Banooni and his colleagues at the center perform minimally invasive techniques to treat patients.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Effectively Reduce A/R Days at Surgery Centers: Q&A With Rebecca Overton of Surgical Management Professionals
10 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With Pediatric Programs
12 Statistics on ASC Case Volume at Large Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About