Kentuckiana Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates Breaks Ground on $4M ASC
Louisville Business First report.
The two-story building will feature space for the practice, a new surgery center and a continuing education suite. The six-surgeon practice also operates centers at Jewish Hospital Downtown, on Brownsboro Road and in Mount Washington in Bullitt County.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New Jersey's Malo Health and Wellness to Open Four-OR Surgery Center
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
Wisconsin's Waukesha Memorial Hospital to Build Edwin A. Gallun Jr. Family Surgical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Northstar Healthcare Bids for Two ASCs in Dallas & Phoenix
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids Begins $3.4M Expansion Project
- Digestive Disease Specialists, MDSave Partner for Online Colonoscopy Bundled Pricing
- Drs. Andrew Batey, Jeffery Hallett Join Paris Community Hospital
- Which Physicians Are Closest to Making the ICD-10 Switch? 13 Statistics