Kentuckiana Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates Breaks Ground on $4M ASC
The two-story building will feature space for the practice, a new surgery center and a continuing education suite. The six-surgeon practice also operates centers at Jewish Hospital Downtown, on Brownsboro Road and in Mount Washington in Bullitt County.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New Jersey's Malo Health and Wellness to Open Four-OR Surgery Center
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
Wisconsin's Waukesha Memorial Hospital to Build Edwin A. Gallun Jr. Family Surgical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- This peptide may treat bacterial infections: 3 study insights
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation shares results from IBD Qorus pilot program: 3 notes
- Patients over 75 years old may not benefit from colonoscopy: 4 study insights
- FDA approves Janssen Biotech's STELARA; Boston Scientific leads GI/endoscopic device market & more: 7 GI company key notes
- Outpatient hip resurfacing lowers cost up to 60%: 5 study insights