Kansas' Via Christi Hospital Progresses With New Surgery Center
The main entrance to Via Christi has closed temporarily as the construction crew moves a water line that runs under the entrance.
According to Michael Hayslip, Via Christi's public information director, the surgery center will be "a great recruiting tool, especially when we're able to recruit those physicians who are local… and kind of bring them home."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Missouri's Heartland Health Opens Hand, Cosmetic Surgery Center in St. Joseph
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights