Kansas' Via Christi Hospital Progresses With New Surgery Center
Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg, Kan., is progressing with construction on its new surgery center, according to a Four States Home Page report.
The main entrance to Via Christi has closed temporarily as the construction crew moves a water line that runs under the entrance.
According to Michael Hayslip, Via Christi's public information director, the surgery center will be "a great recruiting tool, especially when we're able to recruit those physicians who are local… and kind of bring them home."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Missouri's Heartland Health Opens Hand, Cosmetic Surgery Center in St. Joseph
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor