Kansas' Via Christi Hospital Progresses With New Surgery Center
The main entrance to Via Christi has closed temporarily as the construction crew moves a water line that runs under the entrance.
According to Michael Hayslip, Via Christi's public information director, the surgery center will be "a great recruiting tool, especially when we're able to recruit those physicians who are local… and kind of bring them home."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
Missouri's Heartland Health Opens Hand, Cosmetic Surgery Center in St. Joseph
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Patient Safety Foundation updates Online Patient Safety Curriculum: 6 points
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin wants to transform state's Medicaid program: 7 things to know
- Cloud technology equips the healthcare industry in digital-focused world — 5 observations
- Dr. Wa Xian receives AGA funding for IBD stem cell research: 4 notes
- Vitality Biopharma announces new patent filing for IBD pain relief: 4 notes