Kalispell Regional Medical Center to Open Three-Story Surgical Tower in February
According to the report, hospital spokesman Jim Oliversen said the tower should be finished by February 2013. The three-story building will add new operating rooms, same-day surgery beds, procedure rooms, offices and other facilities.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Recent ASC Openings, Renovations and Acquisitions
Outpatient Centers Lend Hospitals & Helping Hand With Profits
UC Irvine to Open Eye Care Facility, Surgery Center Next Summer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup