Kalispell Regional Medical Center Opens New $42M Surgical CenterThe $42 million, four-story Kalispell (Mont.) Medical Center has opened to the public, according to a Trippons report.
The new surgical center has eight operating rooms, 18 same-day surgery beds, 18 post-anesthesia beds, two endoscopy rooms and the ability to add an additional 30 beds and four operating rooms.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Shore Health Systems, University of Maryland Medical Systems to Build ASC
Long-Term Benefits of Regular Valuations for ASCs: Q&A With Aaron Murski of VMG Health
Advanced Ambulatory Surgical Center Hosts Concierge Surgical Services
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery