Kaleida Health to Build $2.7M Surgery Center in Orchard Park
Construct-A-Lead has announced that Kaleida Health intends to build a $2.7 million, freestanding ambulatory surgery center in Orchard Park, N.Y.
The multispecialty, 16,082-square-foot surgery center will include four operating rooms. Construction is expected to begin in the first half of 2014.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Constitution Surgery Center East to Move Forward With $3.5M Expansion
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Liquidity by Number of ORs
St. John's Hospital Explores Possibility of Acquiring Prairie Surgicenter for $8.5M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Symbion, Great Falls Clinic Partner to Open New FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers