Kaleida Health to Add Ambulatory Surgery to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
The Buffalo News.
The project, which will include a six-story building, will also be partially leased by Buffalo, N.Y.-based UBMD physicians group.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuations:
Raleigh Orthopedic Surgery Center Opens in North Carolina
Northeast Georgia Health System Builds $8.5M Outpatient Center
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCsRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology