Kaleida Health to Add Ambulatory Surgery to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
The Buffalo News.
The project, which will include a six-story building, will also be partially leased by Buffalo, N.Y.-based UBMD physicians group.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuations:
Raleigh Orthopedic Surgery Center Opens in North Carolina
Northeast Georgia Health System Builds $8.5M Outpatient Center
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Women's Surgical Center sues Georgia health department over CON law: 5 key pointsRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes