Kaleida Health to Add Ambulatory Surgery to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
The project, which will include a six-story building, will also be partially leased by Buffalo, N.Y.-based UBMD physicians group.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuations:
Raleigh Orthopedic Surgery Center Opens in North Carolina
Northeast Georgia Health System Builds $8.5M Outpatient Center
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways
- Florida marks 1st state of local Zika mosquito transmission; 4 people infected — 5 things to know