Kaleida Health to Add Ambulatory Surgery to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
The project, which will include a six-story building, will also be partially leased by Buffalo, N.Y.-based UBMD physicians group.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuations:
Raleigh Orthopedic Surgery Center Opens in North Carolina
Northeast Georgia Health System Builds $8.5M Outpatient Center
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes