Kaleida Health to Add Ambulatory Surgery to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
The Buffalo News.
The project, which will include a six-story building, will also be partially leased by Buffalo, N.Y.-based UBMD physicians group.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuations:
Raleigh Orthopedic Surgery Center Opens in North Carolina
Northeast Georgia Health System Builds $8.5M Outpatient Center
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Plans $896M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies