Kaleida Health, Physician Group Plan $2.65M ASC in New York
Kaleida Health and a group of physicians have filed plans with the New York State Health Department for the construction of a $2.65 million, 16,082-square-foot ambulatory surgery center in Orchard Park, according to a report by The Buffalo News.
The physician group will own 49.5 percent of the center, and Kaleida subsidiary KH Venture Services will own 50.5 percent of the center.
The partners are operating under the name Southtowns Venture.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
24 Statistics on Medicare-Certified ASC Growth
5 Recent Surgery Center Announcements & Expansions
University of Rochester Medical Center to File CON for ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASCs on the radar of Florida SenateRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes