Kaleida Health, Physician Group Plan $2.65M ASC in New York
Kaleida Health and a group of physicians have filed plans with the New York State Health Department for the construction of a $2.65 million, 16,082-square-foot ambulatory surgery center in Orchard Park, according to a report by The Buffalo News.
The physician group will own 49.5 percent of the center, and Kaleida subsidiary KH Venture Services will own 50.5 percent of the center.
The partners are operating under the name Southtowns Venture.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
24 Statistics on Medicare-Certified ASC Growth
5 Recent Surgery Center Announcements & Expansions
University of Rochester Medical Center to File CON for ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts