Kaleida Health, Physician Group Plan $2.65M ASC in New York
Kaleida Health and a group of physicians have filed plans with the New York State Health Department for the construction of a $2.65 million, 16,082-square-foot ambulatory surgery center in Orchard Park, according to a report by The Buffalo News.
The physician group will own 49.5 percent of the center, and Kaleida subsidiary KH Venture Services will own 50.5 percent of the center.
The partners are operating under the name Southtowns Venture.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
24 Statistics on Medicare-Certified ASC Growth
5 Recent Surgery Center Announcements & Expansions
University of Rochester Medical Center to File CON for ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know