Kaleida Health Moves Forward With Plans for Buffalo Surgery Center
State officials have begun consideration of an environmental cleanup application for the site, which used to house a gas station. Kaleida Health wants to move the pediatric ambulatory surgery center from its location on the west side of Buffalo to an $80 million, seven-story medical office building.
Kaleida Health hopes to eventually move all Women & Children's facilities to the new location, with the outpatient surgery center serving as the first step. Hospital officials hope to open the building around the end of 2013.
Related Articles on ASC Transactions & Valuation:
What Percentage of Your Surgery Center Should You Sell?
New Ohio Surgery Center Planned for Bridgeport
TN Hospital in Paris Completes Acquisition of Kentucky Lake Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drs. Rusha Modi, Steven M. Schwarz & more — 3 GI physicians in the headlines
- CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
- Trump's take on pharmaceutical companies: 'Getting away with murder'
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shekhar Challa of Kansas Medical Clinic
- Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states