Kaiser Permanente Hawaii opens ASC: 5 key notes
Honolulu-based Kaiser Permanente Hawaii opened a 9,444-square-foot ASC at Mapunapuna Medical Office on April 18.
1. The center has an operating room, a procedure room, five endoscopy suites and 16 preoperative/recovery bays.
2. The center specializes in outpatient eye surgeries and gastroenterology procedures.
3. The center will see patients starting May 1.
4. Thirteen physicians and 30 staff members will work out of the ASC.
5. Kaiser Permanente estimates 7,000 patients will utilize the ASC on a yearly basis.
More articles on transactions/valuations:
24 things to know about joint ventures: Examining partnerships, risk and results in 2017
Rendina Healthcare Real Estate starts construction on Cleveland Clinic outpatient facility: 4 points
HCA projects Q1 net income to total $659M; 2 Tenet executives receive awards & more — 5 ASC company notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes